Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100
The completely wireless, rechargeable mobile scanner
- Scan everyday documents in 5 seconds per A4 page
- Scan wirelessly to mobile and desktop devices, cloud services and offi ce applications
- Powerful GI processor for outstanding results
- Cordless operation with Lithium-ion battery
- Choice of paper paths for when space is tight or document type dictates
- Scan two or more small documents such as business cards simultaneously
- Scan A3 documents: Automatically pairs A4 pages with overlapping content
- Productive Win/Mac OS software bundle
- ScanSnap Cloud takes paper directly to your cloud
Productive in the office, agile on the move, organised at home
The iX100 is an ideal solution for anyone who has a need to capture documents on an ad hoc or regular basis in a range of environments and then either store locally or distribute to a colleague, workflow, cloud service or application. Whether you have business cards, receipts, bank statements, contracts, courier delivery slips, written notes, newspaper clippings, postcards or even A3 documents the iX100 can comfortably cope with a wealth of material. Instantly digitise at the touch of a button and increase the efficiency of your everyday routines.
The iX100 is perfectly suited to scanning in any environment due to its built-in Wi-Fi capability. You only need to set it up once after which any regularly visited network will be detected automatically so that you can seamlessly switch between home access points, secure office networks and direct connection modes.
- At the office: connect to and scan using the secured Wi-Fi network
- On the train, in the car, in the airport lounge: you can connect and scan via public Wi-Fi or to iOS or Android devices using the downloadable ScanSnap Connect App*
- Remote workers or families can connect via the home router or use the direct connect mode if preferred
Where wireless connection is not permitted, such as on an aircraft, the iX100 can scan via a USB connection.
Document scanning made easy, unleash your productive side
The iX100 has been designed with the user in mind taking into account space and time constraints as well as the desire for instant access and availability of information.
There is a choice of document paths with the iX100: choose the straight paper path for scanning thicker items such as postcards, business cards and other card items (up to 209 g/m²). Pick the U-turn path for the capture of documents up to 80 g/m² and in instances when space may be cluttered or at a premium.
*ScanSnap Connect App is available as a free download from the official application distribution service of the device (Google Play and Apple App Store)