Image Access WideTEK 25
Walk-up scanning, LED illumination, and 3D capture WideTEK® 25 delivers optimal scan results
Image Access WideTEK® 25 is extremely fast and delivers high-resolution colour, black and white or grayscale images in jpeg, tiff, pdf and most other standard image output formats. It combines production-ready design and uniquely compact dimensions in a new class of professional but affordable scanners.
Image Access WideTEK 25 can scan nearly anything: from business cards to diagrams in A2 format, books, newspapers, maps, construction drawings, bound documents and more. The new scratch-resistant, non-reflective borderless glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents.
Its most unique feature is the capability to capture 3D surfaces for industrial quality control and surface inspection applications. From Braille print on medication boxes to SMD parts on electronic boards, the superior image quality of the WideTEK 25 captures every detail.
The scanner needs less than three seconds to scan the largest format of 18.5 x 25 inches in plain mode at 300dpi and only 12 seconds in 3D mode at 600dpi.
Operate the scanner either with a standard web browser, the built-in touchscreen or a mobile device like an iPad or Android tablet, using our application for mobile devices Scan2Pad®.
Further highlights that make the Image Access WideTEK 25 scanner the right choice for every application:
- Scan2USB – Walk up scanning to a USB device
- Scan2Print – Copy to networked printers or hot folders • Scan2Pad® – Operation via tablets or other mobile devices
- Scan2Network – Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
- Virus resistant Linux OS
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox • Remote maintenance, troubleshooting and firmware updates
- Wide colour gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB
- Backlight unit for transparencies, films, photos, X-rays. Replaces the standard lid and includes power supply
- Batch Scan Wizard for high volume scanning
- Attach external monitor for instant previews
- Scan2OCR– Background OCR option for Scan2Net scanners (Only in connection with ScanWizard)
- Full Coverage Warranty – Up to 5 years, free spare parts & more