Wicks and Wilson
Optical resolution (dpi)
Multi feed detection
Dimensions (mm, WxDxH)
(560 x 180 x 230 mm)
Windows 10 and 11 Pro
Wicks and Wilson C400 Aperture Card Scanner, with Hollerith read and auto-feed hopper, for batch scanning.
- Affordable and convenient solution to convert your microfilm aperture cards to digital images.
- Create high quality images at full resolution; go straight from microfilm to digital image file.
- Hollerith (punch) data is automatically read and used to select drawing sizes and file names if required.
- Dual-save allows both bitonal and greyscale images to be saved from a single scan of the card.
- Auto white-balance (AWB) produces the best possible greyscale and bitonal images from each card.
- Hi-speed USB plug and play connectivity; simple and effective interface, reduces set-up time.
- Virtual rescan - automatically reprocesses the scanned image with alternative imaging parameters; no need to physically rescan the aperture card.
- Scan engine and Smartcode image processing algorithms all developed by Wicks and Wilson engineers specifically for microfilm scanning.
- For scanning any ISO aperture card, with no extras or modifications to purchase.