A New Perspective on Scanning
- One touch operation for PC and Mac
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents including loose paper, bound material and delicate items
- Instantly scan and crop multiple documents
- Continuous scanning with page turning detection and timed scanning
- VI technology minimises any unevenness in image quality
- Book Image Correction; automatically corrects curvature and distortion of bound material
- Small footprint, robust design; easy to place in any environment
Scan anything from business cards to A3 size landscape documents
Any documents larger than A4 such as maps, historical documents and blueprints can be simply positioned on the black pad and scanned directly without any extra effort. The user interaction retouch tool allows the possibility to hold the document in position without worrying about fingers showing on the scanned image.
No problem scanning bound documents
The SV600 can scan books and magazines as well as documents with sticky notes on them with ease. No need to worry about your delicate documents or books Scanning can be performed without touching the document. You do not need to worry that documents such as photos or oil paintings or in pencil or crayon will be damaged by being touched.