Digital Adoption (DA) is the process by which users learn to leverage new technology (software products, apps, websites, etc.) to its fullest potential and derive maximum value from a digital process or solution.
It is a process focused as much on humans as it is on technology. It aims to increase user productivity, improve user experiences, and optimise software. A successful DA strategy sits at the intersection of these three pillars and culminates in an effective, mature digital workplace.
Digital Adoption refers to:
- The implementation and adoption of new software or technology
- Adoption of digital workflows or processes
- Adoption of a digital culture or mindset
- Organisational changes that occur as part of a digital transformation
When successful, DA has far-reaching business impacts. However, such initiatives can cause workplace friction and will fail if not managed properly.
- Streamlined workflows
- Reduced costs
- Automated business processes
- Improved revenue
- Increased customer satisfaction or employee satisfaction
Because digital adoption is not a trivial endeavour, many businesses utilise solutions such as digital adoption platforms (DAPs) to streamline user onboarding, optimise daily operations, and ultimately realise the true value of their systems.
Use cases include:
- Change Management
- Digital Transformation
- Business Process Compliance
- Data Quality Improvement
- Onboarding & Training
Apty’s all-in-one platform includes all the tools your customers need to:
- Enable their employees with on-screen guidance and on-the-job training resources.
- Enforce business process compliance and reduce human error.
- Accelerate their digital transformation strategy and drive business outcomes with advanced analytics.
... all without writing a single line of code!
With Apty, you can improve user experience, increase productivity and reduce churn, whilst reducing the strain on IT resources. Apty works with any web-based application including:
- MS Dynamics
- SAP Ariba
- Homegrown Applications